Availability: Full time
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Experience: 1+ year
Compensation: Best in Industry with lucrative benefits
Tvarit GmbH develops and delivers solutions in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for the Manufacturing, automotive and process industries. With its software products, Tvarit makes it possible to its customers to make intelligent and well-founded decisions, e.g., in the forward-looking Maintenance, increasing the OEE and predictive quality. We have renowned reference customers, a competent technology, a well research team from renowned Universities and the award of renowned AI prize (e.g. EU Horizon 2020) which makes Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe. We are looking for a self-motivated person with a positive “can-do” attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist, who will design and develop data-driven solutions using state-of-the-art methods. You should be someone with strong and proven experience in working in data driven solutions. If you feel you’re the enthusiastic to transform business requirements into insightful data driven solutions, you are welcome to join our fast-growing team to unlock the best potential in you.
Key work responsibilities
- Work with manufacturing clients, understanding various problems and failures in various kinds of manufacturing process and use AI to solve these challenges.
- Working with manufacturing machines data formats, data cleaning and defining performance measures based on pre-processing of data.
- Define a set of features based on hundreds of sensors signals coming from a single machine, work on building time series forecasting and other cross metric Machine Learning models
- Search for the latest research papers as peruse case and make Proof-Of-Concept.
- Collaborate with production engineers to deploy the results of your research.
- Develop evaluation techniques to gauge the performance and accuracy of the models you build
- Write production-ready code in Python for above models, further write unit tests, integration tests, end to end tests.
- Representing the technical team during customer calls
- User requirement collection and business understanding from the customers
- Technical support for pre-sales calls
- Coordination with the data infrastructure team
- Technical lead during the Plant visits
- Design of ML experiments and pipelines
- Quick at delivery of insights from the data
- Dashboard preparation for delivery of results
- Preparing presentations to update statuses about the projects on a regular basis
- Educational Background: B.Tech/M.Tech/Ph.D., BE – Mechanical with Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical/Electronics, Metallurgy with Data Science.
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Supervised, Unsupervised, Timeseries analysis, Time series Feature Engineering
- AI Development workflows
- ML Libraries: scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, matplotlib, seaborn, plotly
- Code and Data version control: Git, DVC, etc
- Misc. Tools and Protocols
- Familiarity with Linux based system
- Good to have ML Libraries:
- Pycaret, Pytorch, Tensorflow, TsFresh
- Desirable to have certifications in Data Science tools and methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and data analytical skills
- The ability to drive culture changes in an organization.
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country-wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more with the yearly workation program; we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.