Availability: Full time
Location: Mumbai, India
Experience: 3+ years, B2B enterprise
Compensation: Best in Industry with lucrative benefits
Tvarit GmbH develops and delivers solutions in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for the Manufacturing, automotive and process industries. With its software products, Tvarit makes it possible to its customers to make intelligent and well-founded decisions, e.g., in the forward-looking Maintenance, increasing the OEE and predictive quality. We have renowned reference customers, a competent technology, a well research team from renowned Universities and the award of renowned AI prize (e.g. EU Horizon 2020) which makes Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe. We are looking for a self-motivated person with a positive “can-do” attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist, who will design and develop data-driven solutions using state-of-the-art methods. You should be someone with strong and proven experience in working in data driven solutions. If you feel you’re the enthusiastic to transform business requirements into insightful data driven solutions, you are welcome to join our fast-growing team to unlock the best potential in you.
Key work responsibilities
As the sole product manager at Tvarit, you’ll be donning multiple hats:
- Orchestrator – Ensuring alignment between multiple sub-units of the R&D and product innovation teams at Tvarit.
- Keeper of Truth – Given the fast pace of changes, ensuring all key decisions and information are documented & documentation guidelines are established across teams.
- Owning the product suite – You’d own all critical decisions around what features need to be built out, why, in which order and any geographical variations based on nuances you observe.
- Adoption & Growth – Working closely with the implementation team to establish a product-market fit & then with sales & marketing to drive changes in KPIs
- Market research – Having a strong sense of how the industry is evolving across geographies of interest, including the changes in market share of various competitors
- User Research – Closely interact with clients and domain experts to generate rich insights that guide your product roadmap
- UX – Defining user personas, user flows, information architecture, and wireframes for the product suite
- Articulation – As a strong communicator, you would work with the C-Suite to communicate product propositions to prospective clients, collaborators, and co-creation partners.
- Must be from Engineering Background, preferred MBA
- Required Skills: UX Research, Market research, strong articulation & communication skills, conflict management, stakeholder management, tools (JIRA, Confluence, Miro, Figma)
- You’re thrilled about driving a zero to one and one to hundred growth journey over the course of the next 2-3 years in an underserved domain.
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country-wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more with the yearly workation program; we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.