Availability: Full time
Location: Mumbai, India
Experience: 1-5 years
Compensation: Best in Industry with lucrative benefits
Tvarit GmbH develops and delivers solutions in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for the Manufacturing, automotive and process industries. With its software products, Tvarit makes it possible to its customers to make intelligent and well-founded decisions, e.g., in the forward-looking Maintenance, increasing the OEE and predictive quality. We have renowned reference customers, a competent technology, a well research team from renowned Universities and the award of renowned AI prize (e.g. EU Horizon 2020) which makes Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe. We are looking for a self-motivated person with a positive “can-do” attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist, who will design and develop data-driven solutions using state-of-the-art methods. You should be someone with strong and proven experience in working in data driven solutions. If you feel you’re the enthusiastic to transform business requirements into insightful data driven solutions, you are welcome to join our fast-growing team to unlock the best potential in you.
Key work responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country-wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more with the yearly workation program; we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.