Availability: Full time
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Experience: 2+ years
Compensation: Best in Industry with lucrative benefits
Tvarit GmbH develops and delivers solutions in the field of artificial intelligence (AI) for the Manufacturing, automotive and process industries. With its software products, Tvarit makes it possible to its customers to make intelligent and well-founded decisions, e.g., in the forward-looking Maintenance, increasing the OEE and predictive quality. We have renowned reference customers, a competent technology, a well research team from renowned Universities and the award of renowned AI prize (e.g. EU Horizon 2020) which makes Tvarit one of the most innovative AI companies in Germany and Europe. We are looking for a self-motivated person with a positive “can-do” attitude and excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
We are looking for Senior Data Scientist, who will design and develop data-driven solutions using state-of-the-art methods. You should be someone with strong and proven experience in working in data driven solutions. If you feel you’re the enthusiastic to transform business requirements into insightful data driven solutions, you are welcome to join our fast-growing team to unlock the best potential in you.
Key work responsibilities
- Plan, organize and manage the promotion and sales of Tvarit’s products to acquire and build business opportunities
- Efficiently lead assigned tasks and partner with teams to ensure growth and sales plans are achieved
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers, identify target contacts, and ensure successful execution of the strategic plan
- Discover market segments and viability of product through extensive research and anticipate business opportunities
- Partner with technical teams with overall communications, strategies, and workflow development
- Proactively identify customer concerns and provide timely solutions
- Ensuring positive customer experience by tracking key metrics and with a corrective action plan
- Preparing comprehensive sales reports and demonstrating compelling presentation for internal and external purpose
- Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Economics or Engineering preferably with a technical sales background
- 2-5 years of professional with relevant business-to-business experience in sales, preferably from a foundry or SaaS business models
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across multiple levels, roles, and functions within the organization
- Demonstrated a high degree of sales leadership and self-directed to lead and influence target customers
- Have basic knowledge of artificial intelligence, IIoT, and big data analytics
- Excellent communication skills, fluent with German and English language
- Open to travel internationally to leverage sales prospective and engagement events
- Culture of innovation, creativity, learning, and even failure, we believe in bringing the best in you.
- Progressive leave policy for effective work-life balance.
- Get mentored by highly qualified internal resource groups and opportunity to avail industry-driven mentoring program, as we believe in empowering people.
- Multicultural peer groups and supportive workplace policies.
- Exchange program cross country-wise.
- Work from beaches, hills, mountains, and many more with the yearly workation program; we believe in mixing elements of vacation at work.